Special Overflight to the Nazca and Palpa Lines is the most complete flight in the city of Nasca to the famous Nazca lines from a height where we can see the lines in different forms.
The Nazca and Palpa lines are lines and figures drawn in the desert in southwestern Peru by the ancient people of Nazca. The drawings were created on such a large scale that the shapes can be easily discerned only from the air, giving rise to a variety of theories about their purpose.
- Pick up from selected hotel in the city of Nasca or bus station.
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- Flight over the Nazca & Palpa Lines (55 min.)
- Map of the Nazca & Palpa Lines.
- Airport tax (S /. 30,00 per person)
- Food & Drinks